La Maison Navarre is concerned about respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
For the sake of transparency, La Maison Navarre has established a “Personal Data Protection Policy” relating to personal data collected or processed by La Maison Navarre.
Maison Navarre has updated its Personal Data Protection Policy in accordance with applicable regulations and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) and Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms (Data Protection Act).
1. Who is the data controller?
La Maison Navarre is the data controller insofar as it processes your data on its own behalf.
His contact details are:
The Navarre House
1, avenue de Cahuzac
+33 (0)5 62 62 10 00
For any questions, you can contact our Data Protection Officer have the data listed at article 7 below .
This personal data protection policy only applies to cases where La Maison Navarre is the data controller.
2. What data is collected?
Depending on the case, La Maison Navarre may need to collect certain data, in particular among the following:
- Identification: name, first name, IP address and location;
- Contact: postal and electronic address, telephone number;
- Interactions between the customer and La Maison Navarre: Cookies, customer journey, payment methods used, email exchanges, our pages on social networks;
- Processing of emails and communications sent to you, such as the date and time of sending.
3. What use is made of the data collected?
La Maison Navarre may process your personal data on the basis of a legal obligation, your consent, a contractual relationship with you and / or for the pursuit of its legitimate interests.
La Maison Navarre collects and processes your personal data for various purposes:
- Communicate with you by email or postal mail as part of the provision of its services;
- Provision of services;
- Fight against fraud: when ordering, supporting documents may be requested in order to limit fraud. In any event, no decision is based exclusively on automatic processing. Each decision is made by one of our agents on the basis of the information provided by our fraud risk detection tool. You have the right to present your point of view and to challenge the decision.
- Send invitations to events, satisfaction surveys, newsletters if you wish;
- Meet legal or administrative obligations;
- Anonymous statistical analyzes;
- In the event that your personal data is processed for different purposes, La Maison Navarre will inform you and, when required by law, obtain your prior consent.
4. How is your data collected?
Maison Navarre may collect your data via:
- The La Maison Navarre site (especially when making contact);
- Social networks: via the buttons on the Facebook page, you can follow and / or “like” the publications of La Maison Navarre. The information suggested by these actions can possibly be used by the social network concerned. We invite you to consult the confidentiality policy of this network to know in detail the possible consequences;
- Exchanges with us, whether you are a customer or a third party;
5. Retention period of personal data
Personal data is kept in accordance with legal and fiscal provisions for a period that does not exceed that necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
6. Your rights
You have a right of access, rectification, portability, opposition and erasure of personal data.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time when this has your consent as a legal basis (for example: sending of the newsletter, etc.).
For any questions regarding your rights or to exercise them, you can contact our Data Protection Officer:
- By email to the following address: « firstname.lastname@example.org » ;
- Via the form the line available at the following address: “ https://lamaisonnavarre.fr/contact/ “;
- By mail to the following address: La Maison Navarre – 1, avenue de Cahuzac – 32200 GIMONT
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In France, the supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715
75334 Paris Cedex 07
Phone : +22.214.171.124.22.22
Website : https://www.cnil.fr/
Your browsing on the site https://lamaisonnavarre.fr/ may give rise to the use of “cookies” if you continue browsing without modifying your browser settings.
Your Internet browser has a feature called “cookies”, which saves a text file on your computer when you visit our site.
It is a record of information relating to the navigation of your computer on our site.
It is not necessary to activate this function to visit our site. On the other hand, access to certain services and in particular to all services requiring authentication (such as the connection interface) requires the use of such “session cookies” in order to function. Thus, if you do not activate this function, our services requiring identification may not function properly.
Maison Navarre uses two types of cookies:
- Session or preference cookies which are essential for navigation and the proper functioning of the site;
- Audience measurement cookies. The purpose of these cookies is to:
- Measure the number of users of the services, thereby making them easier to use and ensuring their suitability for the needs of our customers;
- Monitor how users navigate our sites for statistical purposes and allow La Maison Navarre to better understand its visitors;
- Analyze this data in order to allow La Maison Navarre to better understand how its services are used and to improve them.
If you refuse the use of some of these cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the site.
Maison Navarre takes all the necessary precautions, as well as the appropriate technical and organizational measures, to preserve the security of your Personal Data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
9. Links to other sites
The La Maison Navarre website may offer links to third party websites such as Facebook in particular, as well as to partner sites.
La Maison Navarre has no control over the content of third-party sites or the practices of these third parties in terms of the protection of Personal Data that they may collect.
Consequently, La Maison Navarre declines any responsibility concerning the processing by these third parties of your Personal Data.
10. Competent jurisdiction and applicable law
This Personal Data Protection Policy is subject to French law to the exclusion of the rules of international law.
In the event of a dispute and in the event that an amicable agreement cannot be reached, the competent courts will be those within the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal, notwithstanding the plurality of defendants or the intervention of third parties.